Board exams are regarded as the most important exams in a student’s life. It is the insignia that signify in what stream a student is going to study, whether he is going for higher studies or he has to stop his education board exams are regarded as the most important exams in a student’s life. It is the insignia that signify in what stream a student is going to study, whether he is going for higher studies or he has to stop his education right away. It is the exam that determines one’s future. But in today’s world, the board exams are not meant to be shackled by strict assessments. Nowadays, it is all about analyzing one’s capacity to study. In today’s world, carrying out low marks icse class 10 does not cause school droppings, rather the students might go through different courses.
But still. As a parent, we often want our children to score good marks in their icse class 10 exam. But most of the time it has been found the while hurdle between the board exams and the lots of chapters, our young ones, hardly found any time for themselves. Even, before examinations, they failed to complete their revision and end up with a lot of tension and low marks rate. Thus, to relieve your candidates from the hurdle between the completion of icse class 10 syllabus and the upcoming board exams, I have come up with a smart strategy. In this article, I will talk about the five tips that could help your young ones to manage their time and how they could study smart for the exams. Five tips are as follows:
1. At first, try to study the pattern of examinations: Before sitting for any board exams, one must analyze the questions that come up during the previous board examinations. Thus, one needs to study the previous questions. Studying the previous question always provides types of questions that are asked during examinations. If the students could be able to make a proper analysis of the pattern of the questions that are asked by the board examiners, then they could easily secure a good mark.
2. Make your study session in such a way that you could find it more interesting: going through similar questions often becomes boring they end up skipping the task. But if they make their study session interesting, then they could be able to lower the skip rate. If they watch videos related to the chapters or may go for group studies with friends, and exchange notes, they will enjoy their session and hence bring interest in preparation. The more they are interested in studies, the more they score better marks.
3. You must take a small break while preparing for the examination: continuous stress may cause your mental block. In this stage, neither you will be able to focus on your studies nor you could remember any information. That means, that too much stress may cause fragmentation of the concentration. Hence, to make your mind free and strengthen your concentration, you are also required to provide a certain time for yourself. You must take a short break to revive your focus.
4. Maintain a checklist: you must prepare a list of questions and chapters for which you require multiple revisions. You need to find out your shortfall. To make your weakness into a strength, you need to create a checklist.
5. Make yourself free from various kinds of distractions: most students often get attached themselves to various social media. And it has been observed that most of them often spend their time in them, which causes. During your exam preparation, you need to cut off yourself from all kinds of distractions.