When it comes to school life we all feel nostalgia as we have endless memories of our school. School life is the best time of any one’s life and we have many educational attainments, sweet memories of tour and exhibitions, etc. and all these things will remain memorable for our entire life. But there may be some circumstances when you have to change your location due to an unavoidable reason. When you have to leave your school in the middle of the year you have to continue your session in some other school. Getting admission in some other school in the middle of the session is not an easy process and you must have a transfer certificate from your previous school for getting clearance. In order to get the school transfer certificate from the previous school, it is very important to submit the transfer letter to your school authority preferably to the headmaster or principal of your school. But writing a transfer letter is not an easy task and you certainly need to maintain the proper transfer letter format. Hence in this article, we have come up with a standard template and sample of transfer letter so that you can understand how to write the letter in a correct and proper manner.
Template for writing transfer letter for school
The following is a standard template for writing a transfer letter for school:
Format of writing transfer letter for school
Just like any other business letter transfer letter for school is also a formal letter and you have to follow the following format while writing the transfer letter for school:
- The first thing that you must remember is to address the principal or school authority to whom you are writing the letter. You must provide the name and address of the school. Apart from that, it is also essential to provide the date of the day when you will be submitting the letter. But remember that you have to write the date in DD/MM/YYYY format. Specifying the date will certainly help you to determine when you made your school authority know about your decision of transferring the school officially.
- In the subject of the letter, you should clearly mention that you are writing the letter for requesting the transfer certificate. In this case, even if the principal or school authority does not have the time to read the whole letter they can easily understand your necessity.
- After that, you should start your letter with your introduction. It is very important that you specify your name and in which class you are reading so that the principal or school authority can easily recognize you.
- Then you should specify clearly the reason for writing the letter in a clear and precise manner so that there remains no confusion over the issue of transferring your school to another location. It is also advisable to give the accurate reason which has forced you to take the decision of transferring the school.
- After that, you must describe a little about your achievement and feelings that you had experienced in the school. You must express your gratitude for all the things that you had received from the school. You should also tell a little about how difficult it is for taking the decision of leaving the school.
- Finally, you should request your principal or school authority for issuing the transfer certificate so that you can take the admission in another school easily. Then close the letter with proper closing terms such as ‘Sincerely’, ‘Yours Faithfully’, etc. and specifying your name, signature, and student ID.
Apart from this check out the Holiday Calendar 2020.