Before you hop to start a direct sales channel. Make sure it’s effective and flexible so as to allow the sales team to work from anywhere, be it from the office or remotely.
Here are a few things you must know:
1. How to get leads.
85% of business owners consider lead generation as their number one challenge.
Generating leads doesn’t happen by magic, it requires a whole lot of strategy.
Here are a few ways to gain leads for your business:
– High-value content: Content is an amazing way to showcase your knowledge and generate leads. It can help your brand shine on social media, too. For example, you might add a link to videos hyping your product or share pictures and reviews of people using your product.
– Social Media- It’s one of the best ways to generate more leads. Generate ads, use appropriate hashtag strategies. From the swipe-up option on Instagram stories to Facebook bio links to bitly URLs on Twitter, guide your followers to take action.
– Host a Training Webinar- A webinar is a great chance to introduce people to your product and your brand.
– Set up live Chat on your Website so that no visitor gets back perplexed.
2. How to create a sales system.
Creating consistent sales is the challenge of every business. Let’s face it, if you don’t have sales, you honestly have no business.
Just the way you need to organize your thoughts before you give a speech, you’ll have to organize your system, before you carry out sales.
Here are a few simple steps to create a sales system:
A. Lead Generation: Identify who your target audience is and try to be visible on all such platforms. Capture all the leads coming from all such platforms.
B. Lead qualification: Now after capturing the leads, you need to qualify if they’re a good fit on the basis of their use case that is business.
C. Nurturing leads: Just after you qualify it’s very important to nurture them by giving a demo, clarifying all their doubts, making them proud of their choice and also overcoming any resistance which comes before the deal is closed.
D. Closing the deal: Once the customers start to believe in you, it won’t take anymore time to close the deal.
Continue giving support even after they become your customers, this will make them stick with your business for a lifetime.
3. How to track and monitor team members:
Good employee performance is highly crucial for the success of your business! How would you know if a particular caller is taking follow-ups on time? How would you track their contribution in closing a deal?
And these can aggravate when the employees tend to work remotely.
If you can’t track employee performance how do you know that you’re getting the best out of their capabilities?
With automation and a robust system in place, you can easily track.
- How many calls your sales reps are making.
- How often do they’re following up with customers.
- How they are contacting them.
- What stage of the sales cycle they are in, and so forth.
4. How to keep the non-performers in check.
To make sure all the employees are working to the best of their capabilities and making good use of their time, businesses need a CRM system that can understand how users are getting work done.
So now, how do you track the non-performers performance and track if they’re meeting their targets?
Here are a few simple steps:
A. Track the number of calls they take.
B. Record the calls made by each caller, so as to know if they were serious enough to get the deal.
C. Track the time they spend on call each day, week or a month.
If you’re someone who’s looking for a CRM solution that can help you with all these problems, you can check TeleCRM. It is very simple to use and can even be used on your mobile phone. Check here.