The employer nomination scheme visa is for skilled workers who want to work in Australia. There is certain eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil:
- You ought to be selected by an affirmed Australian employer.
- You are under 50 years of age, if you are applying under the temporary residence stream or are under 45 years of age, if you are applying under the Direct entry stream.
- You should meet skills, qualifications and should be good in English language.
Steps To Lodge An Application For Visa
You need to provide documents to prove the claims you make in the application. And you should have your documents before lodging an application to reduce any delays in the processing.
Lodge an application
You can lodge an application for your visa online. You must provide all the relevant documents and pay the application fee by credit card. Agency will contact you if they need any other documents or any other further information.
Anticipate for the result
If your application gets approved then your agency will send you a letter containing your nomination approval number. If your application gets rejected then agency will give you proper reasons and your rights (if any) to a merits review of the decisions and relevant time limits.
Employer Sponsored Visa isn’t one-size-fits-all, as there are types of it. It is important that you find the right visa to suit your needs.
1. Temporary Business (Long stay): It allows you to live and work in Australia on a temporary visa.
2. EmployerS Nomination Scheme: Whether you are eligible for the temporary resident transition or the direct entry options, this visa gives you permanent residency to you and your family.
3. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme: If you are sponsored on this permanent residency visa, your employer must be based in a designated regional area.
4. Training and Research visa: This visa allows you to work for an Australian employee whilst understanding on the job training.
Immigration Agent Adelaide will fulfil all the requirements that you need. It will make this process easy and convenient. By having our services, one can fulfil the needs for all types of visas. To apply for the visa, one must consider potential employer’s sponsorship with the help of employer sponsored work visa Australia.
Requirements that you need to fulfil to get this visa:
1. An applicant must need proper skills, proper qualification and experience to fulfil the duties. For proper advice you can consult with Immigration Agent Adelaide.
2. An applicant must consider with the positive skills assessments to obtain this visa.
3. An applicant must sponsor the permanent residence visa application.
4. One must be assured on the factors like age, English language, ability, training, health and character as well as salary rates.
Process followed by our agents
1. We obtain the standard business sponsorship first
2. In the second step, we nominate on the basis of the certain skills, employees get selected on the basis of their relevant skills.
3. Third step is, we fulfil allthe necessary requirements and try to make your life at ease.