1. Punctuality – Everyone has experienced a situation wherein a friend would text in for coming 5 – 10 minutes late, which wasn’t the case earlier
2. Ceefax/Teletext – New age sports fans miss listing down their favourite Ceefax pages
3. First Porn Purchase – When millions of porn videos trending online, the nervousness to ask for a dirty magazines or a Porn CD has vanished from the current scenery.
4. Telephone Directories – Many of us miss flipping pages through a heavy book to get a phone number.
5. Telegrams – They have taken away with them the charm of personal touch, replacing the entire scene into email printouts.
6. The lore of cat intelligence
7. Watches – Now we time in our mobiles
8. Music stores – Replaced by free downloading online in a jiffy
9. Letter writing – We find email quicken and more comfortable
10. Remembrance of birthdays, anniversaries
11. Mainstream media – Plug online
12. Dead time – It’s no more looking out the window and wondering what’s begin that sky
13. Keeping photo albums – We have them all over our mobiles and laptops
15. Solitaire – Gaming consoles and play-stations are talk of the two
16. Lunch break – Time is now devoted to checking mobiles and surfing internet
18. Watching television with family
19. Remembering mobile numbers by heart
20. Privacy; technology has given out to many ways for invasion, it is like end of privacy.